I WILL NOT recommend this paint to ANYONE.I paid $158.00 for five gallons of this paint it don't roll like show on TV or paper.You can't pint in the day paint dry up in pan and gets thick coat on it.
I am so DISAPPOINTED in this paint.I would not of spent so dam much money on it I could understand it doing this but. I would take it back to the store if I would not of used it all ready.
I would like my money back.BAD PAINT.I WANT MY MONEY BACK.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Behr Paint Rebate
- Review category
- Building Products
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "We have a second home in the mountains of southern New Mexico and applied about 15 gallons of the Behr Deck Over product in Desert Sand color. After 1 year..."
- "We just did our deck last summer 2016. We followed and aplied all the solutions that were required prior applying the deck-over paint. It is very unfair to spend a..."
- "we took the advice of the paint salesman at Home Depot and bought this product last year for our 12 by 40 ft. Deck. We did all the steps recommended..."
- "I was relaxing on my front covered porch when all of a sudden the top glass of my Larson screen away door completely shattered!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HIT IT.!!!..."
- "The delivery Man, was very late deliveries @ 9:30 pm Cst, who does that?...didn't remove furniture out if boxes!!..."
- "Went to the one in Blue Springs. Got transmission fluid change and oil change. They called me to come and get it and thank God I checked the oil level..."
- "To ask for resending the missing part, I called 3 times within 1 day and each time I waited for over 1 hour. IKEA customer service claimed that only the..."
- "I took a client to lunch He requested pizza I ordered a small Italian sub and was quite disappointed 3 pieces of meat and a piece of cheese The manager..."
- "Similar Worlds is the worst social site on the internet. It is just a bunch of *** and *** brought by the site owners Andrew Davis and Nuno Peralta...."