Behr - Absolutely Sick Over This
I have a weathered deck that is still structurally sound, exactly what this product is advertised for.Hired a professional painter to installed Behr Textured Deckover last fall.
I made sure he followed the product preparation and installation instructions. It looked awesome right after it went on. This spring it is peeling already. Not the painters fault, I directed him to use this defective product.
Looks like this is going to be a real mess in a year. I paid the painter to do the original preparation and installation. Now I will have to pay to have it removed which does not look like it will go well. Then pay to have it re coated.
After all that I will have spent what it would have cost to put new floorboards on the deck.
I don't have the money, that's why I went with Behr Deckover so I could get more years out of the deck.Now I'm screwed and will be looking at peeling paint for a long time.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Stained my deck just under a year ago. Looked great when I was done and for the rest of the summer. Snow melted away from winter and now the stain..."
- "We have a second home in the mountains of southern New Mexico and applied about 15 gallons of the Behr Deck Over product in Desert Sand color. After 1 year..."
- "We had our house painted a grey/blue color in April 2013. The company we used (Best Value Home Improvements) used Behr paint on the exterior shingles of our house...."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "I have literally hundreds of photos of scammer women at the site with their boyfriends and husbands. They are paid to be there. Adate pays the agency that..."
- "I was a client of Boston Financial Associates LLC, for over 5 years as you can see from the invoice I posted. Michael Edwards was very dishonest tax preparer, at..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."