Behr - Absolutely Sick Over This

63 of 343 Behr reviews

I have a weathered deck that is still structurally sound, exactly what this product is advertised for.Hired a professional painter to installed Behr Textured Deckover last fall.

I made sure he followed the product preparation and installation instructions. It looked awesome right after it went on. This spring it is peeling already. Not the painters fault, I directed him to use this defective product.

Looks like this is going to be a real mess in a year. I paid the painter to do the original preparation and installation. Now I will have to pay to have it removed which does not look like it will go well. Then pay to have it re coated.

After all that I will have spent what it would have cost to put new floorboards on the deck.

I don't have the money, that's why I went with Behr Deckover so I could get more years out of the deck.Now I'm screwed and will be looking at peeling paint for a long time.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
63 of 343 Behr reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Whatshonesty72

Jun 26 #1177987 Michigan, United States

Same issue here... We have decided to just put a patio in. This stuff us junk.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Behr. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Behr.
Filing a new complaint about
×