Hingham, Massachusetts
Featured Not resolved

I have a weathered deck that is still structurally sound, exactly what this product is advertised for. Hired a professional painter to installed Behr Textured Deckover last fall.

I made sure he followed the product preparation and installation instructions. It looked awesome right after it went on. This spring it is peeling already. Not the painters fault, I directed him to use this defective product.

Looks like this is going to be a real mess in a year. I paid the painter to do the original preparation and installation. Now I will have to pay to have it removed which does not look like it will go well. Then pay to have it re coated.

After all that I will have spent what it would have cost to put new floorboards on the deck.

I don't have the money, that's why I went with Behr Deckover so I could get more years out of the deck. Now I'm screwed and will be looking at peeling paint for a long time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Behr Deckover Deck Paint.

• behr class action
  • Deckover Ruined Deck

Comments

costumer numbers http://1-800-number.net

Same issue here... We have decided to just put a patio in. This stuff us junk.