Featured Not resolved

I have a weathered deck that is still structurally sound, exactly what this product is advertised for.Hired a professional painter to installed Behr Textured Deckover last fall.

I made sure he followed the product preparation and installation instructions. It looked awesome right after it went on. This spring it is peeling already. Not the painters fault, I directed him to use this defective product.

Looks like this is going to be a real mess in a year. I paid the painter to do the original preparation and installation. Now I will have to pay to have it removed which does not look like it will go well. Then pay to have it re coated.

After all that I will have spent what it would have cost to put new floorboards on the deck.

I don't have the money, that's why I went with Behr Deckover so I could get more years out of the deck.Now I'm screwed and will be looking at peeling paint for a long time.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Behr and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Behr.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Behr to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Behr?

Comments

Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation #1178706

costumer numbers http://1-800-number.net

Michigan, United States #1177987

Same issue here... We have decided to just put a patio in. This stuff us junk.