Behr deck over
Painted Behr deck Over: late august last year and most of it peeled off like a banana peel....cost us over 200.00 and alot of aggravision getting the rest of it off.
followed instructions to tee!!!!
Never would figured as we use other behr products and never a problem.
I think they should issue refunds.
I HAVE SPOKE TO SEVERAL FRIENDS WITH THE SAME ISSUE SO I KNOW IT NOT JUST US.
MY HUSBAND SPENT SEVERAL HOURS REMOVING THE REMAINDER.
HOPE BEHR STANDS BEHIND THERE PRODUCT
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Peeled Behr Deck
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "we took the advice of the paint salesman at Home Depot and bought this product last year for our 12 by 40 ft. Deck. We did all the steps recommended..."
- "I put this product down based on my pr virus experience and confid nice in the Behr range of paints. The worst possible id a I could have ever had...."
- "This paint is TERRIBLE. For as much as it cost me to do a 1200 Sq ft deck it peels and cracks before I get to my 2nd summer with..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."