Behr deck over
Painted Behr deck Over: late august last year and most of it peeled off like a banana peel....cost us over 200.00 and alot of aggravision getting the rest of it off.
followed instructions to tee!!!!
Never would figured as we use other behr products and never a problem.
I think they should issue refunds.
I HAVE SPOKE TO SEVERAL FRIENDS WITH THE SAME ISSUE SO I KNOW IT NOT JUST US.
MY HUSBAND SPENT SEVERAL HOURS REMOVING THE REMAINDER.
HOPE BEHR STANDS BEHIND THERE PRODUCT
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Peeled Behr Deck
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I cleaned the decks with cleaner waited 48 hours then swept the deck before painting. The decks were painted one coat let dry over night then 2nd coat applied, one..."
- "well i used to do these things for a living and behr was one of the companies i used a lot I read reviews here and peeps who do not know..."
- "Used over 10 gallons of behr deck over last summer, this year the whole deck is peeling. In communication with behr, I was told my deck was too old. What?..."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."