3.0

This stuff is complete garbage all it did was take a deck in fairly good condition and inside of a year destroyed it. I now have to either replace half the decking boards or find a material to cover them over as they are beginning to rot.

There are about a dozen boards that I will definitely have to replace even if I do find a material to cover the deck with, but so far I haven't found any material that looks like the results will be what I need. Everything that this Behr product was applied to and all instructions were followed exactly has had the paint peel off within a short period of time.

what the Behr Product was applied to was not new pressure treated wood but aged and in good condition before this garbage was applied. Do yourself a favour don't be purchasing this garbage product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Behr Premium Deckover Deck Paint.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: A cheque for $1200 to cover replacing the damaged boards and the labour in doing so.

Behr Cons: Behr deck over is complete garbage, Product.

Comments