12275 Price Club Plz, Fairfax, VA 22030, USA

I restored my deck with Behr Deckover 2 years ago. It started peeling and bubbling almost immediately.

By the following spring my deck was covered with huge peeling spots all over. When I spray the deck with the hose huge pieces of the deck over peel off and go into the flower beds. I have no idea how to make the deck look good again. I am not sure what good this complaint will do, but I can only hope that someone thinking of using this Behr product will see my review and save themselves the frustration and disappointment.

It would have been much better if I had done nothing to my deck. Now it looks much worse than when I started and I see no easy resolution. Just the worst product I have ever used.

Just awful ! (I still have 1 unopened gallon of the product)

Product or Service Mentioned: Behr Deckover Deck Paint.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

How was this resolved?

There are several class action lawsuits being started around the country. I suggest you contact Behr's customer complain department set up just to handle complaints concerning Deck Over, as a starter.