Ingram, Texas

I have a very large multi level deck with stairs. Estimated at 3000 sq feet.

Started with the Deck over Dark color. Properly Prepped a 50 sq foot section. Put the Behr on it....two coats. Hard to spread evenly.

However in an effort to keep things moving went 25 miles to get 2 gallons more to spread on the next section. After 72 hours my deck already has a piece of paint missing....someone I suppose stepped on it ??? What is that all about. Wait till one of the grown kids drags a deck chair or table across it....what is going to happen then.

Next, I go to the web site and see horrible comments about the Behr Deck over Paint. Prior to this I have been one of the Biggest Fans of Behr Paint. Now, I need to know what to do about my deck over mistake....I am not about to keep doing this and have the problem many people have complained about. I want my money back for the two unopened gallons of paint and for the already spread gallon you should give me my money back for that also.

How about you come out to my place and look at my Hill Country House. I have Behr paint and stain on every building and I have as previously told the large deck. I want to know what you professionals suggest. Make my project a test site and see if you can make this deck over work?

I bought 3 gallons of Marquee and was going to see if this would be the next Behr product is would put on the main house, barn and all outbuildings. Please Help.

This is a perfect situation for you to see if you can give your product the positive results you say it can deliver. In the Texas Hill Country and Un-Happy with Behr Paint

Product or Service Mentioned: Behr Paint.

Comments