We followed the manufacter instruction last year when we applied deck over to our old deck.The deck looked beautiful.
After this passed winter and the beginning of summer the deck began to peel. As shown in the pictures below. This is a large deck, the only area that not peeling are the railing. I don't know if I should scrap the peeling areas of the deck and reapply the paint.
The only problem I have is that I am not sure if the deck will peel again within less than a year and would have invested more into this product. I thought this product was suppose to at least last 5 years. I have invested over 100 dollars on this product that didn't last a year.
Please advise.Thank you!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Peeling Off Paint
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last summer we used deck over on our camp deck. When we went to check it in the spring there was peeling all over the deck. This deck has only..."
- "I just spent two weeks covering the floor of my 18' × 54' cedar deck with Behr's Deck Over. I live in Atlanta. Looks good in the morning when it's..."
- "Spent about $150 on this ***. We sanded prepped our 12x12 deck as per the instructions, made sure it was dry. Our family spent an entire weekend applying. We like..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "I have been doing business with Webber and Grahn for 6 years. They installed the original equipment in my building and have maintained it ever sense. Their people are clean,..."
- "Received a broken cup. For a week and half I have been trying to get ahold of company to either send a new cup or refund my money. ..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."