We followed the manufacter instruction last year when we applied deck over to our old deck.The deck looked beautiful.
After this passed winter and the beginning of summer the deck began to peel. As shown in the pictures below. This is a large deck, the only area that not peeling are the railing. I don't know if I should scrap the peeling areas of the deck and reapply the paint.
The only problem I have is that I am not sure if the deck will peel again within less than a year and would have invested more into this product. I thought this product was suppose to at least last 5 years. I have invested over 100 dollars on this product that didn't last a year.
Please advise.Thank you!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Peeling Off Paint
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last summer we used deck over on our camp deck. When we went to check it in the spring there was peeling all over the deck. This deck has only..."
- "My deck surrounds my entire home and this is what I have to look at after using this paint. I feel totally sick. This paint cost us a lot of..."
- "well i used to do these things for a living and behr was one of the companies i used a lot I read reviews here and peeps who do not know..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."