We followed the manufacter instruction last year when we applied deck over to our old deck.The deck looked beautiful.
After this passed winter and the beginning of summer the deck began to peel. As shown in the pictures below. This is a large deck, the only area that not peeling are the railing. I don't know if I should scrap the peeling areas of the deck and reapply the paint.
The only problem I have is that I am not sure if the deck will peel again within less than a year and would have invested more into this product. I thought this product was suppose to at least last 5 years. I have invested over 100 dollars on this product that didn't last a year.
Please advise.Thank you!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Peeling Off Paint
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I used over 35 gallons of your Deck Over paint to cover my 14'10" x 28' deck and railings last summer. It now makes me sick to look at..."
- "well i used to do these things for a living and behr was one of the companies i used a lot I read reviews here and peeps who do not know..."
- "The worst product ever. Only 2 year after professional did the job the paint is peeling and some boards are now rotted where it peeled. Waste of lots of money..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."