Bricelyn, Minnesota

Bought 10+ gallons of deck over.Painted the deck August 2015.

Followed directions perfectly.

April 2016 deck looks terrible - cracking and peeling all over the place and hasn't been used at all since it was completed right before fall.How do I repair this??

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of behr deckover deck paint from Behr and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Behr to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Behr for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Behr?

Comments

Behr Paint Review from Louisville, Kentucky Behr "We used behr restore on our deck in the summer of 2015. Now the deck is peeling and chipping off. Our one beautiful deck that we enterained on is horrible..." Read more Behr - Deck Over peels off within 7-8 months...! Behr "Immediately after applying the product, my deck looked very good. However, the product began to crack and peel within a few months. We had applied the product to a dry..." Read more Behr - Worst product ever Behr "Same as everyone else spent a couple days perfecting the deck Painted with BEHR DECKOVER Lasted one summer winter came and now what a mess I have! Decks destroyed my..." Read more Do Not Buy Behr Concrete & Patio Paint!! Behr "I have a large concrete patio which had been painted 2 times over the passed 13 yrs. without any problems. It was looking very worn from the Florida intense sun..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more