Bought 10+ gallons of deck over.Painted the deck August 2015.
Followed directions perfectly.
April 2016 deck looks terrible - cracking and peeling all over the place and hasn't been used at all since it was completed right before fall.How do I repair this??
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I applied deckover to my deck apx 4 years ago and started to notice chipping and peeling within 2 years which has continued to get worse. I have re-applied..."
- "I just spent two weeks covering the floor of my 18' × 54' cedar deck with Behr's Deck Over. I live in Atlanta. Looks good in the morning when it's..."
- "My deck surrounds my entire home and this is what I have to look at after using this paint. I feel totally sick. This paint cost us a lot of..."
- "A few months ago (I only just learned about this website earlier today) I went to Bridgeman's to have a nice lunch with my mom. The food was good......"
- "I was walking through the produce section with a long north face coat when I felt a pull and heard a rip. The end cap of a table was missing..."
- "Please do not order !!! Horrible customer service ! Horrible product !!!! I was fooled by the IG hype myself. I had my hair in for 3 weeks and it's..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."