Behr Deckover Deck Paint Review from Kearny, New Jersey
I bought your product mid summer of last year ,always heard good things about it was really happy with the look neighbors complemented on it, then this spring it is peeling off more everyday,with rhe amount of money it cost and getting it applied l just am really disapointed at the lengh of time it has lasted. I went directly by what the representative at home depot said and on the bucket . just really dissapointed!!¡!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I used Behr Deckover on my deck last fall and it is peeling all over the place. It took me months to apply waiting for cool weather and no..."
- "I painted my deck last spring with behr deck over, and the whole thing is peeling off. What a terrible product, waste of time and money!!..."
- "Last summer we used deck over on our camp deck. When we went to check it in the spring there was peeling all over the deck. This deck has only..."
- "I ordered a small curly wig and they sent me a curly afro wig in a med and i opened a dispute. the seller offered to refund me for the..."
- "I bought a sofa and chair from Bobs after three years the leather peeled on the sofa and the chair that no one used.Their prices are good ,their firniture, if..."
- "I got this for Christmas, I followed all the cleansing steps from their guide. But everything I brew taste like burn plastic, after brewing like 20 cups of water and..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."