Behr Deckover Deck Paint Review from South Bradenton, Florida
We have a 1500 sq ft deck and used Deckover on that and some verticals around a hot tub and 2 bars.The verticals are fine.
However it appears the Deckover caused the deck to hold water. The attached photo is one year after applying 2 coats. We now need to replace the entire deck and go back to a stain.
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT.It is going to cost us several thousand dollars
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Applied Behr Deck Over to new deck following instructions to the letter. 1 year later it is peeling in stripsThis year it is even worse. . We didn't even put..."
- "Stained my deck just under a year ago. Looked great when I was done and for the rest of the summer. Snow melted away from winter and now the stain..."
- "well i used to do these things for a living and behr was one of the companies i used a lot I read reviews here and peeps who do not know..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."