I have had a frustrating experience - large peeling patches all over the deck, trying to remove the paint with a power-washer, having some areas stick and others come up and contractors saying I have to replace the deck!I've also had A TOTALLY FRUSTRATING EXPERIENCE WITH BEHR.
After promising to help correct the problem, they've done nothing. This has been going on for 4 months! Every call to them gets a very nice man who's obviously well-practiced in promising, but not delivering. I'm going to look into a CLASS ACTION SUIT.
There are many of us who are far more than dissatisfied.We're now stuck with the expensive prospect of replacing a deck that didn't need replacing before!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "We followed the manufacter instruction last year when we applied deck over to our old deck. The deck looked beautiful. After this passed winter and the beginning of summer the..."
- "We had our house painted a grey/blue color in April 2013. The company we used (Best Value Home Improvements) used Behr paint on the exterior shingles of our house...."
- "The worst product ever. Only 2 year after professional did the job the paint is peeling and some boards are now rotted where it peeled. Waste of lots of money..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "I emailed this group twice with no response. My daughter and I stayed at a Travelodge in Latham ny last week just overnite, it was disgusting, smelly, unclean and have..."
- "Before getting started I'd like to point out the fact that this is the first negative review I have ever wrote - that's how upset I am. On January 16th I..."
- "I order a pair boots for $99 dollars and went in marshalls and seen the same boots for $34 dollars I feel like I threw my money out..."