My deck was painted with Behr Deckover paint two years ago by a professional, the application of the product was followed to the letter per the instructions.After just one year there was peeling bubbling cracking and green algae all of which DeckOver claims it prevents.

I contacted Behr a year ago and the only thing they offered to do was to send me more of the same product to which I refused. I had sent them pictures as well as a receipt and if photo of the can and when I called them this year to try to get something out of them to fix my deck they claim they never received any of the photographs I sent them. I also got the runaround and was pretty much told by the person that was assigned to my case that I am mistaking bad reviews on the internet for some other paint brand and not Behr and that they are unaware of any complaints for their product.

I was told that they absolutely will not pay to have my deck redone.I am disabled and on disability and cannot afford to have to redo my deck every year or two.

Review about: Behr Deckover Deck Paint.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Behr?

Comments

Flagstaff, Arizona, United States #1341082

Several class action lawsuits are springing up around the country against this defective product.California just filed their on June 15, Arizona will be next.

Penn. has filed as well I believe. Call Behr again and demand action.

Go to the Home Depot where you bought this defective product and demand they do something.You know they and Behr are connected, correct?

Nuremberg, Bayern, Germany #1337962

Sue them in Small Claims Court for the maximum which is $5,000 where I live.