Featured Not resolved
1.4

Very disappointed with the deckover product as it doesn't do what it saids it is suppose to do.After reading directions and following the direction to its entirety the product is still crap.

I have had the worst time trying to clean my deck from mud being tracked by my dog when it rains off this product. After using a mixture of things from a light mop and light pressure washing the mud still comes back...it's ridiculously a bad product and misadvertising to consumers. I am looking for a refund and will contact the company. It should be taken off the shelves.

If you are having this same problem with this product please let me know.Thanks

Review about: Behr Deckover Deck Paint.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Behr?

Comments

I read a lot of complaints about them on this website.

We have experienced the same.They even sent more paint after we hired someone to pressure wash it and redo the deck.

It looks horrible. The wood needs to be replaced! Which we did replace some of the boards. I called and told them I wanted to be reimbursed for all of the money and time spent to redo the deck.

They sent a waiver that released them from everything and said they will give me only $300. What a joke! I spent way over that.

This is their fault at all cost!Not happy!!!

to Darnell McManus #1387902

If you don't mind me asking..m what numbers or contact do you have...I am going to contact them myself....they need to hear it from every customer that has a problem with this product