I used Behr Deckover on my deck last fall and it is peeling all over the place.It took me months to apply waiting for cool weather and no rain.
Very disappointed in the product. I will have to do my whole deck over again. It took me a lot of time and effort to do this project, including pressure washing deck, cleaning and applying deckover. Product looked wonderful when first applied, however just after one winter, it was peeling all over.
I would like to be refunded on the product or have my deck re-done at no charge to me.Thank you for you cooperation in this matter.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Behr Deckover Paint
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I Primered the walls, used behr paint which also was a primer and paint based paint. There was a bubble that appeared on the wall minutes after it started..."
- "We just did our deck last summer 2016. We followed and aplied all the solutions that were required prior applying the deck-over paint. It is very unfair to spend a..."
- "Very disappointed in this product, only lasted one year. Paint started to peel off in spaces, constantly tried to spot treat but only made it worse. Spent too much time..."
- "I hired Greenline Relocation movers for a short distant move in mid May.Worst job during a move I ever experienced.They broke my aunt's recliner.The guy said "We have a problem.The..."
- "My pizza had an excessive amount of crust, or inadequate amount of topping. I had literally 2" of crust on my pizza. When I called in, the manager..."
- "I was shopping early in the morning at the Safeway store in Frederick,Md. and wanted something from the meat department and when I asked the woman working back there for..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."