1.3K views

I used Behr Deckover on my deck last fall and it is peeling all over the place.It took me months to apply waiting for cool weather and no rain.

Very disappointed in the product. I will have to do my whole deck over again. It took me a lot of time and effort to do this project, including pressure washing deck, cleaning and applying deckover. Product looked wonderful when first applied, however just after one winter, it was peeling all over.

I would like to be refunded on the product or have my deck re-done at no charge to me.Thank you for you cooperation in this matter.

Review about: Behr Paint.

Had an Experience with Behr?

Comments

We also used the tenure deck over product and it is all peeling off it started peeling the first year after we used it two years into it now and it looks horrible. We too would like to be refunded it cost us well over $200

It says Int (interior) paint right on the receipt, looks like you bought the wrong paint.

nmk
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #831138

May be a class action on this: http://www.consumerclassactionlawyers.com/behr-deck-stain-class-action.html

Laconia, New Hampshire, United States #826181

That looks exactly like my deck. Home Depot must never have even tested it. Makes me wonder if they do any reliability testing on anything they sell.

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #825651

that saids inside paint does not say deckover on it