This paint is TERRIBLE. For as much as it cost me to do a 1200 Sq ft deck it peels and cracks before I get to my 2nd summer with it!

jeda0223 wrote the review because of bad quality at Behr and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Behr to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Behr behr deckover paint for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Behr?

Comments

Behr textured deck paint caused rapid potting to occur to boards that were cut on the ends. Behr "We did an over haul to our 16 x 20 deck. ( Replaced all worn boards and pressure washed the deck) Two months later we painted the deck with Behr..." Read more STAY AWAY from Behr Premium DeckOver!!!!! Behr "We refinished our balcony deck with Behr Premium DeckOver in the Fall of 2015 following all directions to the letter, including using the prescribed Behr deck wash product first, and..." Read more Behr - Deck Over peels off within 7-8 months...! Behr "Immediately after applying the product, my deck looked very good. However, the product began to crack and peel within a few months. We had applied the product to a dry..." Read more Behr - Terrible product Behr "We put deckover on our deck two years ago . We were told it would last at least ten years . Our deck is ruined . we will have to..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more