I used Behr Deck Over which claimed to revitalize wood so you could paint rather than replace. I have after application photo and then less than on year after application photo and I did follow cleaning and prep instructions. It didn't even hold up for one year!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Deckover Paint
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I used over 35 gallons of your Deck Over paint to cover my 14'10" x 28' deck and railings last summer. It now makes me sick to look at..."
- "The worst product ever. Only 2 year after professional did the job the paint is peeling and some boards are now rotted where it peeled. Waste of lots of money..."
- "July 1 we applied Deck over. Spent 365 dollars for a product that is now peeling. Looks horrible, wont wven ckean up good... Bad product...."
- "A product expert will be with you soon. Position in *** is 1. Thank you for your patience. You are now chatting with 'Kyle' you - Hi Kyle, you - I'm looking to..."
- "Good Morning, I have made several attempts to get the floor in my bathroom that re-bath repalced fixed or replaced due to peeling or some sort of damage. Re-Bath re-modeled..."
- "I had purchased two cans of Progresso Traditional soups Chicken noodle, either from Safeway or Fred Myers as of now I cant remember, here in Juneau Alaska, see picture, and..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."