I used Behr Deck Over which claimed to revitalize wood so you could paint rather than replace. I have after application photo and then less than on year after application photo and I did follow cleaning and prep instructions. It didn't even hold up for one year!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Deckover Paint
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My contractor/painter has used "paint and prime" paint in 3 different homes after the door frames and closets were built with pine wood that had some knots in the wood(also..."
- "We put deckover on our deck two years ago . We were told it would last at least ten years . Our deck is ruined . we will have to..."
- "I worked so hard at prepping the wood and 3 of the 4 gallons of deck over later I LOVED the finished product. A year later I noticed the back..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "This picture is what 6oz looks like for $17. Very unpleased && it was in the $50 kit. On October 2nd It's discontinued...."
- "A product expert will be with you soon. Position in *** is 1. Thank you for your patience. You are now chatting with 'Kyle' you - Hi Kyle, you - I'm looking to..."
- "Good Morning, I have made several attempts to get the floor in my bathroom that re-bath repalced fixed or replaced due to peeling or some sort of damage. Re-Bath re-modeled..."