1.1

We carefully prepped the deck, including renting a power washer. Let the deck dry a week & applied the Behr in the recommended temperature.

Put on a second coat. It looked good at first. We live in snow country. In the winter, the deck was shoveled every time it snowed.

Come Spring, the deck had patches where the deck was bare of stain. By summer, we had large strips of bare deck. I went to Home Depot in Saratoga Springs, NY. They could not have been less interested, and told us to call Behr.

No joy from Behr.

Deckover is much more expensive than "regular" deck stain. I have never had an issue with other stins.

Product or Service Mentioned: Behr Deckover Deck Paint.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Behr Cons: Quality and non-responsive to warranty claim.

Comments

I too had an issue with a Behr product but got good advice from their customer service when I called. After explaining how the product bubbled and ruined my already shiny floors they suggested I return the unused portion with receipt to Home Depot for a full refund.

They were willing to pay for me to have a professional fix the issue but as I did the work myself this was not required. Home Depot gave me a full refund.