Paint home in early August exterior from of my home there is a lot of pulled paint, and also paint is also hard with liquid on top of the five gallon paint I purchased from HomeDeput in HomeWood I'll.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Behr and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Behr.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Behr to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Behr?

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #973878

You had a problem that is this awful that's all you had to say about it?

Behr - Deck Over peels off within 7-8 months...! Behr "Immediately after applying the product, my deck looked very good. However, the product began to crack and peel within a few months. We had applied the product to a dry..." Read more Behr decck stain Behr "During the very hot 2016 summer, I needed to restain my pool deck. I bought Behr Waterproofing Wood Stain, Terra Cotta color, with 5 years decks guarantee. I followed all..." Read more Behr - Peinture DECKOVER Béton tour de piscine écaille de partout. Behr "Au mois de mai 2015, la Cie SOS Béton, de Victoriaville a sablé et appliqué votre produit -143 sur le contour de béton de ma piscine, cette peinture s'enlève de..." Read more Behr Paint Review from Louisville, Kentucky Behr "We used behr restore on our deck in the summer of 2015. Now the deck is peeling and chipping off. Our one beautiful deck that we enterained on is horrible..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more