I bought 2 gallons of Behr paint ultra from Home Depot. Dark Pewter and Riesling Grape.
This I applied to the walls of my Grand daughter's room on August 28 2014. I kept all windows open during the day and night. The fumes are still there. No one can sleep in the room.
I called Behr Paint and the 'Rep" said I should use "Kilz Max Primer' I then said to her 'why should I do that'. (As a mater of fact why should you apply more chemical on the walls? It just does not make sense). She said then use a fan to circulate the room.
She also said that paint takes 4 weeks to dry properly. They surely don't have a proper solution. I have been running a fan daily ever since and the smell is still there. I will be calling Behr paint again tomorrow.
They will surely have to deal with the problem for I will not let it rest.
There should not be fumes for this length of time. Resident of Winnipeg,Manitoba, Canada more than "Pissed"
Product or Service Mentioned: Behr Paint.
Monetary Loss: $115.
Preferred solution: I will discuss it with the company and we can come to a solution. Than I may ask for a full refund.