Resolved
3.8

Update by user Jan 21, 2017

Hello, I would just like to give an update to my recent issues with the behr premium ultra plus paint I had purchased and used in my home. Although I was very disappointed in the quality and finish of the batch of paint I received.

I was soon contacted by a behr associate regarding my issues with the paint. I sent them a copy of my purchase and photos of the issue. They gladly refunded the money that I had spent on the paint and sent me a check in a timely manner.

I would not hesitate on using behr products in the future based on how great the customer service was. Thanks again

Original review posted by user Jan 05, 2017

Hello, I just wanted to give a little feed back and review of the behr premium ultra plus paint that I recently purchased from home depot. I bought 20 gallons of behr ultra premium plus and 10 gallons of behr ceiling paint to paint my whole House.

The paint was garbage left wet marks all over the walls never laid the same finish and this is with multiple coats. I've used behr stains and love them but this paint is horrible and now I'm out of $900 dollars and have to purchase other paint to cover.

I really feel like I was robbed because of how terrible this product performed. I will now have to spend more money just to get valspar brand paint to cover this *** paint.....

Product or Service Mentioned: Behr Paint.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments