Featured Not resolved

Behr Deck over is absolute garbbage.After a month I began to notice bubbles all over the deck.

After two months it began to peel. Six months and 400 square feet of decking is absolutely deatroyed. I had a painter come look at the mess and he said Deck over is a terrible product and the only sollution to this problem is to rebuild the deck. He suggested I flip the boards.

But some of the only places this *** actually stuck was in the screws. There needs to be a class action on this garbbage.

I contacted Behr and they offered me more of this *** for free.Why on earth would I want more of this ***?

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Behr and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Behr.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Behr to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Behr?

Comments