Behr Paint Review from Louisville, Kentucky
We used behr restore on our deck in the summer of 2015.Now the deck is peeling and chipping off.
Our one beautiful deck that we enterained on is horrible looking. We would like to receive compensation for our ruined deck. We now will have to hire a professional to remove the product but will need to be resurfaced.
Pictures of the disaster are enclosed.Please notify me at my email address email@example.com
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I spent quite some time looking at various paints to use for our home remodel project. After having dark wood paneling on the walls for 40+ years, it was time..."
- "Spent about $150 on this ***. We sanded prepped our 12x12 deck as per the instructions, made sure it was dry. Our family spent an entire weekend applying. We like..."
- "I bought your product mid summer of last year ,always heard good things about it was really happy with the look neighbors complemented on it, then this spring it is..."
- "Condensed version: Dental implant placed to #5. Crowns to implant and #3 tooth placed 2 wk later. One week later the implant is loose and crown pops off. Dentist reattaches..."
- "I ordered a weather tech trunk liner for my 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe. The shipping was expensive ($18) but was fast. It was obviously rolled in a box so I..."
- "Don't hire homedepot for purchasing granite and installing granite.they use an outside company to do job and if they screw up they make you deal with the install co and..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."