Featured Not resolved

We used behr restore on our deck in the summer of 2015.Now the deck is peeling and chipping off.

Our one beautiful deck that we enterained on is horrible looking. We would like to receive compensation for our ruined deck. We now will have to hire a professional to remove the product but will need to be resurfaced.

Pictures of the disaster are enclosed.Please notify me at my email address elinay1951@gmail.com

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of behr paint from Behr and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Behr to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Behr for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Behr?

Comments

Santa Paula, California, United States #1197454

That's not a Behr product......."Restore," as shared in your comment, is a Rustoleum product. From the looks of it, it was probably the Rustoleum 10X product. Online searches show that there is a class action lawsuit on this specific product....

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1187687

ALL THEIR PRODUCTS ARE TERRIBLE. TRUST ME. I KNOW

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1187685

yes. nothing but problems with BAHR PRODUCT. THEY WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY.

Kingsgate, Washington, United States #1187190

Looks exactly like our deck.Tried a door sander and wood ***.

Nothing worked.Wish that the 85% that peeled off would have adhered so well

Sewickley, Pennsylvania, United States #1186688

Wow, same thing happened to us with our deck.The funny thing is it looks like the same color!

I wonder if there is a recall or a lot of complaints related to this particular color?!Really dissatisfied with this product, and it wasn't a cheap resurface product either..

Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1184710

Don't blame Behr, blame whomever did the prep work and application of the product. The most common reason for problems like yours is poor/inadequate preparation, compounded with an incipient moisture problem from underneath the deck. Good luck, but find someone who knows what they are doing before you refinish the deck.

to mike Clinton, Pennsylvania, United States #1187697

Not true.Our deck did the same thing and it is a full story off the ground so there is no moisture underneath.

Behr is now trying to tell me you have to put the Deck Over on the top AND underside of the boards yo keep it from peeling.Who ever heard of that.