Northfield, Ohio
Featured Not resolved
1.6

Lived in house 39 years and painted twice with competitor paint and never a problem. Area was prepped as instructed on can.

It peeled badly. When I scraped and sanded as suggested by Behr, it still continued to peel. I finally spent over $3800 for siding. It still is peeling around trim.

Behr claim 300835447. 5/2014

Product or Service Mentioned: Behr Paint.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I've used this paint for over a decade and never had a single problem. Houses I painted in 2005 look the same today as they did the day i painted them. Sorry about your luck!

#1112070

Sooooo. You put a paint and primer in one one bare wood.

Can't do that!

When it peels( and it will as you already know!), all they will do if you are lucky is replace the paint (after you sign a waver that they are exempt from any further claims) or give you your money back (after you sign the waver). Again that is IF you are lucky.

#1112068

It's *** paint to begin with. Anyone with any brains would know that.

ransom
@Anonymous

Interestingly enough, Consumer Reports rates Behr paint at the top of the recommended list year after year.

We've had very good luck with it.

Your problem was either poor preparation or the wood itself was wet or rotted or something.

And no, I do not work for Behr paint company. Just a satisfied user.