40 Hereford Street, Brampton, ON L6Y 0N3, Canada
1.2

Completely sanded to bare wood (with large rotary sander) my rear wrap-around deck to remove old finish, then washed it and allowed to dry. Applied DeckOver last Spring-Summer as directed, and now this Spring, 2017, large areas are bare nad large strips have bubbled and peeled off.

I purchased another gallon of the product to try and repair the deck surface for the Summer but have not used it yet. Extremely unhappy with this product which does not live up to the ads I witnessed on TV. I used approximately 8 gallons of the product and I would like my money back.

I would also like to be reimbursed for the money I paid to have the product applied. Clearly, this product does not work as implied, especially in a climate such as in north-eastern Ontario.

Product or Service Mentioned: Behr Deckover Deck Paint.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Behr Cons: Over deck is very poor, I am very angry and disappointed.

• Deckover Damage

Comments

good luck! You'll need to start another class action suit (like the one against Rustoleum for Restore.) to get anything but replacement product.

(Rustoleum lost the suit against them and are currently in the process of paying millions to the law suit.

How Behr can continue selling what is essentially the same product is beyond my level of comprehension.) Maybe contact your state attorney general's office to file a complaint. Don't know what it will do but if they get enough complaints maybe something will happen.