We just did our deck last summer 2016.We followed and aplied all the solutions that were required prior applying the deck-over paint.
It is very unfair to spend a lot of money and put effort with the warranty that this paint will last at least years and not less than after a month.We are drom Winnipeg Canada
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My deck surrounds my entire home and this is what I have to look at after using this paint. I feel totally sick. This paint cost us a lot of..."
- "This paint is TERRIBLE. For as much as it cost me to do a 1200 Sq ft deck it peels and cracks before I get to my 2nd summer with..."
- "We had our house painted a grey/blue color in April 2013. The company we used (Best Value Home Improvements) used Behr paint on the exterior shingles of our house...."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."