East Greenwich, Rhode Island

The most aggregiously defective and misrepresented product that i have ever encoubtered in over 45 years in home repair! Be sure to stay away! It will cost you upwards of 5 or 6 times the cost ro remove and repair the deffective materials from you deck.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of behr premium deckover deck paint from Behr and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Behr to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Behr for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Behr?

Comments

Behr decck stain Behr "During the very hot 2016 summer, I needed to restain my pool deck. I bought Behr Waterproofing Wood Stain, Terra Cotta color, with 5 years decks guarantee. I followed all..." Read more Behr - Peeling off my entire deck Behr "I used over 35 gallons of your Deck Over paint to cover my 14'10" x 28' deck and railings last summer. It now makes me sick to look at..." Read more Behr - Absolutely Sick Over This Behr "I have a weathered deck that is still structurally sound, exactly what this product is advertised for. Hired a professional painter to installed Behr Textured Deckover last fall. ..." Read more Behr - Premium Deck Paint Review Behr "We built a brand new deck 2 years ago and put on the stain and seal. Today im resanding and replacing boards. The boards cracked and stain chipped. Followed the..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paid for a full dinner, didn't know I had to cook it myself Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night I drove to Popeyes to buy my family of four dinner. I paid $27 for a 10-piece chicken dinner with a large coleslaw and a large beans and..." Read more