Bought behr deck over less than a year ago, we spent a lot of money as our deck is quite large.We had a fairly mild winter and the deck looks awful..
It's peeling everywhere and in years past we could usually go 2 or 3 years before staining again and Inly paid a fraction of the cost..I'm extremely disappointed as there was so much prep as well with this product.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I put this product down based on my pr virus experience and confid nice in the Behr range of paints. The worst possible id a I could have ever had...."
- "Used deck over Happy with coverage BUT it gets dirty my front porch looks like a barn floor does not clean well at all tried deck over cleaner not so..."
- "Painted Behr deck Over: late august last year and most of it peeled off like a banana peel....cost us over 200.00 and alot of aggravision getting the rest of it..."
- "I paid Dark Horse Saddlery to do a saddle fitting on my new horse, and then let them order me a saddle in the size they recommended. When it arrived,..."
- "Hi, I had bought this bombshell curvatures by lashblast mascara and I have to say this is the worst mascara I had ever bought in my life. I've tried..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."