Behr Premium Deckover Deck Paint Review from Stony Plain, Alberta
Bought behr deck over less than a year ago, we spent a lot of money as our deck is quite large.We had a fairly mild winter and the deck looks awful..
It's peeling everywhere and in years past we could usually go 2 or 3 years before staining again and Inly paid a fraction of the cost..I'm extremely disappointed as there was so much prep as well with this product.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We have a second home in the mountains of southern New Mexico and applied about 15 gallons of the Behr Deck Over product in Desert Sand color. After 1 year..."
- "My deck surrounds my entire home and this is what I have to look at after using this paint. I feel totally sick. This paint cost us a lot of..."
- "I applied deckover to my deck apx 4 years ago and started to notice chipping and peeling within 2 years which has continued to get worse. I have re-applied..."
- "Hi, I had bought this bombshell curvatures by lashblast mascara and I have to say this is the worst mascara I had ever bought in my life. I've tried..."
- "I paid Dark Horse Saddlery to do a saddle fitting on my new horse, and then let them order me a saddle in the size they recommended. When it arrived,..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "I have been buying the gronk flavor since it has shown up on shelves. Recently I bought 3 Gronk monsters and found this at the bottom of each one. I..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."