I used Behr All-in-One Deck Cleaner first and then a tinted Textured Deck Over.It looked awesome at first but within a month, the paint started chipping off...first in small areas and then larger.
Now, it looks horrible and will have to be removed and re-painted with a new finish. I am thoroughly disappointed and upset with all the time, effort and money wasted on your products. I followed all instructions explicitly. I want the matter resolved, including a full refund.
Please advise at your earliest convenience.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought BEHR Premium Plus Ultra 1-gal. Deep Base Flat Exterior Paint $36.98 / each to paint a metal fence and gate. I spent 17 hours grinding..."
- "Behr Deck over is absolute garbbage. After a month I began to notice bubbles all over the deck. After two months it began to peel. Six months and 400 square..."
- "I brought this Behr premium semi- Transparent concrete stain last year summer of 2013 for my bird bath, And i did everything the can said. I used the..."
- "Special custom order two Betsy model Power Wallsaver Recliners, Color: Crimson. Fabric is sort of a thin microsuede, polyester. Were delivered in about 3 weeks (6/16/15). Several days ago, noticed..."
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "We purchased from Lowes in Nov of 2012. Purchased the cover that was recommended. We purchased the Charbroil Commercial True Flame. After 3 months of ownership all of the stainless..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."