Behr Premium Deckover Deck Paint Review from Stuart, Florida
I used Behr All-in-One Deck Cleaner first and then a tinted Textured Deck Over.It looked awesome at first but within a month, the paint started chipping off...first in small areas and then larger.
Now, it looks horrible and will have to be removed and re-painted with a new finish. I am thoroughly disappointed and upset with all the time, effort and money wasted on your products. I followed all instructions explicitly. I want the matter resolved, including a full refund.
Please advise at your earliest convenience.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I applied deckover to my deck apx 4 years ago and started to notice chipping and peeling within 2 years which has continued to get worse. I have re-applied..."
- "My deck surrounds my entire home and this is what I have to look at after using this paint. I feel totally sick. This paint cost us a lot of..."
- "I used over 35 gallons of your Deck Over paint to cover my 14'10" x 28' deck and railings last summer. It now makes me sick to look at..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "We purchased from Lowes in Nov of 2012. Purchased the cover that was recommended. We purchased the Charbroil Commercial True Flame. After 3 months of ownership all of the stainless..."
- "I was told since the items that I purchased were from black friday they could not fullfill a replacement..."
- "Every time we use our Brand New RV, about 30 minutes into the trip both mirror cameras start to get foggy but Rear Camera is clear. Cleaned lenses with..."