The contractor painted mid-July. Within two days, very small patches were coming off. Today, mid Auguts, a month later,I saw a bit of painters taoe that was still oin the wall. When removing the tape, , the paint peeled right off with it. It is as iff the paint is rubberized and if I kept peeling the entire wall would peel off in one huge piece.
I have also noticed small patches where the paint has come off with any minor interaction with an object. The paint was applied correctly, the contractor cleaned and sanded the wall, waited the proper amount of time to paint and dry
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We have a second home in the mountains of southern New Mexico and applied about 15 gallons of the Behr Deck Over product in Desert Sand color. After 1 year..."
- "We painted out deck last July and the paint is already pealing off, it was expensive I bought 5 gallons of paint and this is what I get? And..."
- "I used Behr Deckover on my deck last fall and it is peeling all over the place. It took me months to apply waiting for cool weather and no..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."