I recently purchased your flat white ceiling paint.It was very thin and didn't cover very well.
The paint dripped and did not look very well. I also used a primer which should have helped, but it didn't. I ended up purchasing Glidden ceiling paint and it was twice as thick, which is good for ceilings to help with dripping.
I also purchased other Behr paint for the walls, which was great.I was just not happy with the ceiling paint because of the thickness.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Behr Interior Paint
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just spent two weeks covering the floor of my 18' × 54' cedar deck with Behr's Deck Over. I live in Atlanta. Looks good in the morning when it's..."
- "We used behr restore on our deck in the summer of 2015. Now the deck is peeling and chipping off. Our one beautiful deck that we enterained on is horrible..."
- "We had our house painted a grey/blue color in April 2013. The company we used (Best Value Home Improvements) used Behr paint on the exterior shingles of our house...."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "Bought this sectional in 2010 told it would wear as good as or better than leather. Every part of the sectional has flaking except one panel we had..."
- "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..."
- "I still have not had my questions answerd..."