Philadelphia, PA 19111, USA

I am very saddened to say that I purchased the paint and primer in one, which I normally love, but this time I am very unhappy. I purchased the Buckweat Flower which on the color swatches on line and in the store showed a slight tint to it.

This paint was not the same. In fact it was white. My children came downstairs and said you painted the living room white. It was only half of the living room, however, I still could not return the paint because it was opened.

That being said I returned to the store to purchase the next color up which is Beach Grass which too had a little tint in it. Still not the same color as the swatches in the store or online. In total I spent $26.99 on 3 cans of paint that I am not happy with. I sit in my living room and think should I go spend more money to achieve the look that Behr says I should have at first.

Not just the cost of the paint, but even the total loss of time having to run back and forth to Home Depot was very dissatisfying. I ask you, what does Behr do to repair issues such as mine?

Product or Service Mentioned: Behr Paint.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Nothing. All they MAY do is refund or replace the paint that you have receipts for.

Behr Reviews