I did my porch exactly to their instructions. I sanded, filled in cracks, hand painted the areas it said should be brush painted and then rolled the rest.

Less than a month later, it was already peeling off. Fast forward 6 months and it looks worse than before I even painted it! I am very frustrated, out the money, the time and now I will have a hard time removing the rest and painting with a better brand! BEWARE!

Do not waste your time on this mess.

It will ruin the surface and you will be repainting it in no time. Even basic paint holds up better than this stuff and is much, much cheaper!

Product or Service Mentioned: Behr Deck Over Coating.

Reason of review: Not happy at all.

Comments

Had same results. Did 10x 30 weathered deck per instructions, was peeling within 5 mo.

Contacted Behr and read them off. Sent them pictures and explained application . I had purchased 10 gal and didn't use it all.

They ended up reimbursing for the product I bought and sent me more cleanr, and enough stain in same color to redo the deck. Still out the labor.

Behr Reviews