Halifax, Nova Scotia
2.0

DO NOT PURCHASE

HUGE WASTE OF MONEY

If I could rate a 0 I would. This is the worst experience I have every had with a product.

I applied the deck over last year and for the first few months it looked great. But do not be deceived by end of summer it was coming off in large strips. Just walking on the deck the strips come off on your feet. It is horrible! The strips of paint are in my pool and all over my lawn. It was so bad I was raking the paint off my lawn. The problem now is I am left with a huge mess and many years of clean up. The I would not recommend this to anyone!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Behr Deckover Deck Paint.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Behr Cons: Everyone is having the same issues, Deck-over, Bad product, Damaged our deck, Quality of deckover paint.

• Behr Deck Over Paint
  • Deck Over Peeling Off

Comments

People like you are what is wrong with the world today! You dullards use a product incorrectly, and fail to prepare the surface as required..

then big surprise... the product doesn't work right..

but no, it's not your fault - it's the manufacturer's fault... Thanks for making my blood boil you foolhardyignorantclowns.