I applied it as recommended it has peeled after 1 year now I have one mess . how do I get reimburse with out taking out a small claims.

I am retired and don't know how I will fix this problem . I have always trusted BEHR but I don't know now. I have even told my friends to purchase this product now I look stupid. they all are upset with me.

why is it they will not back this product?

it's just one big mess I have paint strips all over my lawn and even in my pool from the wind blowing this deck over all around. I noticed they don't even advertise this anymore.

Product or Service Mentioned: Behr Paint.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Behr Cons: I like all there other products except this one deckover, Buyers beware do not buy this product, Performance.

• Paint Peeling

Comments

Look online and get yourself in the class action lawsuit against Behr. There was a successful lawsuit against the Rustoleum Restore product last year and there is a current one against behr for the deckover product.And don't believe anything a "discount home improvement warehouse" tells you about paint or stains.

They just want to sell to you one time. They really don't care what happens after that.

Behr Reviews