Like many others not pleased with the Deck Over product.Followed manufacturers instructions.
Bubbled the very next day, especially in areas where the sun hit deck. Behr customer service did reimburse me for the cost of product, sandpaper and offered up to 6 gallons of another product. Used Thompson's Water Seal on 20x20 foot deck with good results for twenty years-should have continued with same product. Now in process of sanding off deck over with hand sander.
Not worth the time and cost of product-wish I would have continued with Thompson's Water Seal.Need nine more words to make 100-why is there a minimum of 100 words?
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Customer service
- Full refund
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Behr Deck Over Paint
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "well i used to do these things for a living and behr was one of the companies i used a lot I read reviews here and peeps who do not know..."
- "In July 2015 we did our deck with deck over this deck had never had any treatment on it before We did as told used all the proper products and..."
- "Applied Behr Deck Over to new deck following instructions to the letter. 1 year later it is peeling in stripsThis year it is even worse. . We didn't even put..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "Jeld Wen did not reply to several emails requesting assistance in locating replacement parts for their bifold doors. Multiple Emails were sent to Customer Service via the company website submission..."
- "False advertising. Sold me 1 thing, sent me another. Refused to make it right! Worst online buying experience ever!! Horrible customer service!!!..."
- "Most SOE products MAY take 8-12 weeks to complete as stated on their website. SOME products CLEARLY state "NO ETA" - self explanatory. This was my second belt order from..."
- "Sent plastic trash not worth 2 cents. Enclosed no invoice. Return information, nothing. In fact they are selling more of these at this very moment. Absolutely misrepresenting trash. I have..."