Behr - Deck over chipping, peeling and now boards rotting
I put this product down based on my pr virus experience and confid nice in the Behr range of paints. The worst possible id a I could have ever had. I followed the manufacturers instructions to a fault.
When I contacted Behr that sent me anothe 5 gallon replacement but since then the deck boards have began to rot around the screw holes. I now am going to have to replace much of my deck. This is a hug expense as I will have to hair someone and who will be responsible for this cost?
Totally unacceptable and I feel like a class action lawsuit against Behr is in order. I should not have to absorb additional costs due to faulty products.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Damaged our deck
- Rot of deck boards
- Poor product performance
- Additional costs for repairs i will incur
- It peels off
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "July 1 we applied Deck over. Spent 365 dollars for a product that is now peeling. Looks horrible, wont wven ckean up good... Bad product...."
- "Very disappointed in this product, only lasted one year. Paint started to peel off in spaces, constantly tried to spot treat but only made it worse. Spent too much time..."
- "I used Behr Deck Over which claimed to revitalize wood so you could paint rather than replace. I have after application photo and then less than on year after application..."
- "American signature 3205 Woodward Crossing Blvd Buford, GA 30519 Bought a lot of furniture from this store for my new house.However they really messed up in delivery. The delivery team had folks..."
- "I have been purchasing rings from NorthernGoodies (OutpostFlags) since 2004, and never, not once did I ever have an issue. Also I have talked to the owner several times through the..."
- "I was given the Nu Wave twister as a gift and on the third use, the cord sparked and end ended up on fire. Please advise how to get a..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."