Cumming, Georgia
Featured Not resolved

I put this product down based on my pr virus experience and confid nice in the Behr range of paints. The worst possible id a I could have ever had. I followed the manufacturers instructions to a fault.

When I contacted Behr that sent me anothe 5 gallon replacement but since then the deck boards have began to rot around the screw holes. I now am going to have to replace much of my deck. This is a hug expense as I will have to hair someone and who will be responsible for this cost?

Totally unacceptable and I feel like a class action lawsuit against Behr is in order. I should not have to absorb additional costs due to faulty products.

Product or Service Mentioned: Behr Premium Deckover Deck Paint.

Reason of review: Additional costs that I will incur to make repairs..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Behr Cons: Damaged our deck, Rot of deck boards, Poor product performance, Additional costs for repairs i will incur, It peels off.

Comments

There are class action lawsuits springing up around the country. Check into your state's participation.

Contact Behr's customer complaint department set up just to handle the thousands of Deck Over complaints. Demand they replace your deck and refund your money. They work hand in hand with Home Depot who should be the one who replaces your deck.

Go speak to the store manager and demand that they do something. Good luck.

if you find out about a class action lawsuit.let me know...same exact thing happened to us....

@Bonnie

Class action suit just filed in California, Pennsylvania and soon in Arizona.

Call Behr's customer line. Go to the Home Depot where you purchased Deck Over and demand action from them.

They partially own Behr you know.

Google Behr Class Action Lawsuit and find the law firm that is handling all of this. Fight.

After reading your post I SERIOUSLY doubt that you could read the instructions on the can.