Cumming, Georgia
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I put this product down based on my pr virus experience and confid nice in the Behr range of paints. The worst possible id a I could have ever had. I followed the manufacturers instructions to a fault.

Related: Behr - Waste of efforts

When I contacted Behr that sent me anothe 5 gallon replacement but since then the deck boards have began to rot around the screw holes. I now am going to have to replace much of my deck. This is a hug expense as I will have to hair someone and who will be responsible for this cost?

Totally unacceptable and I feel like a class action lawsuit against Behr is in order. I should not have to absorb additional costs due to faulty products.

Review about: Behr Deckover Deck Paint.

I didn't like: Damaged our deck, Rot of deck boards, Poor product performance, Additional costs for repairs i will incur, It peels off.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Additional costs that I will incur to make repairs. / $3000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Behr?

Comments

Bonnie

if you find out about a class action lawsuit.let me know...same exact thing happened to us....

Irving, Texas, United States #1222895

After reading your post I SERIOUSLY doubt that you could read the instructions on the can.