Behr - Deck over chipping, peeling and now boards rotting
I put this product down based on my pr virus experience and confid nice in the Behr range of paints. The worst possible id a I could have ever had. I followed the manufacturers instructions to a fault.
When I contacted Behr that sent me anothe 5 gallon replacement but since then the deck boards have began to rot around the screw holes. I now am going to have to replace much of my deck. This is a hug expense as I will have to hair someone and who will be responsible for this cost?
Totally unacceptable and I feel like a class action lawsuit against Behr is in order. I should not have to absorb additional costs due to faulty products.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Damaged our deck
- Rot of deck boards
- Poor product performance
- Additional costs for repairs i will incur
- It peels off
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This paint is TERRIBLE. For as much as it cost me to do a 1200 Sq ft deck it peels and cracks before I get to my 2nd summer with..."
- "My contractor/painter has used "paint and prime" paint in 3 different homes after the door frames and closets were built with pine wood that had some knots in the wood(also..."
- "I painted my deck last spring with behr deck over, and the whole thing is peeling off. What a terrible product, waste of time and money!!..."
- "I just read the many reviews on Luminess spray products.....I'm not sure how long I have been 'a member' but I am shocked at the folks that were disappointed with..."
- "I bought a Ryland home 5 years back in Atlanta. Now outside wooden mold is coming out. I submitted a service request but got an email reply without a visit..."
- "This is a recent picture of James Scuka and his wife Jamie Scuka. They BOTH are CROOKS! They both have started NEW businesses! DO NOT USE EITHER OF THEM FOR..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."