Moulton, Alabama
1.7

This product is garbage. Thought I was doing the right thing to protect my deck boy I was wrong.

Now I will have to try to remove this product and treat my deck with an oil base stain. This company should have to be responsible for all the decks that this product has been used on.

I think I will go to small claims court and try to get my money back for this product and my time and labor for trying to remove this garbage from my wood. I am so upset that I had to spend my Saturday pressure washing this garbage product off my pool deck.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Behr Pros: Idea.

Behr Cons: Performance.

Comments

We did our deck with deck over approximately six months ago. It is already peeling and looks awful.

It has also shrunk the boards. We put the deck in a couple of years ago and thought deck over would be a good idea. Spent quite a bit of money for it and what a mistake that was. Now we have to replace the deck.

This product is garbage! Don't waste your money!

I'm in the same boat. Wish I would have read the reviews before purchasing.

As if I have that much time to waste another weekend on another project. Don't even know how to go about removal, not to mention all the expenses involved.