Behr - Deckover is a horrible product
Used Deckover in Spring 2015 to cover older clean cedar and 2 year old cedar deck floor. With in 9 months the peeling wood was everywhere in huge sheets. My deck is completely ruined and I cannot strip the deck again and refinish it.
I followed all of the manufacturers instructions, made sure the outside temperature was right and bought a 5 gallon bucket.
Two coats of Deckover in two days and let dry for 2 days before walking in deck.
Not a very hot summer and not a very cold or snowy winter for Chicago weather.
Want reimbursement from Behr for DECKTECH to come and redo my deck.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I used Behr Deckover on my deck last fall and it is peeling all over the place. It took me months to apply waiting for cool weather and no..."
- "One year ago I used Behr Deck paint to finish off my deck, and this is what it looks one year later. Very disappointing. ..."
- "This paint is TERRIBLE. For as much as it cost me to do a 1200 Sq ft deck it peels and cracks before I get to my 2nd summer with..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "I rolled my trash can out as the driver was pulling up to my home. I didn't get it out the night before as I usually do... life can tend..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."