Behr - Deckover is a horrible product
Used Deckover in Spring 2015 to cover older clean cedar and 2 year old cedar deck floor. With in 9 months the peeling wood was everywhere in huge sheets. My deck is completely ruined and I cannot strip the deck again and refinish it.
I followed all of the manufacturers instructions, made sure the outside temperature was right and bought a 5 gallon bucket.
Two coats of Deckover in two days and let dry for 2 days before walking in deck.
Not a very hot summer and not a very cold or snowy winter for Chicago weather.
Want reimbursement from Behr for DECKTECH to come and redo my deck.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Like many others not pleased with the Deck Over product. Followed manufacturers instructions. Bubbled the very next day, especially in areas where the sun hit deck. Behr customer service did..."
- "We have a second home in the mountains of southern New Mexico and applied about 15 gallons of the Behr Deck Over product in Desert Sand color. After 1 year..."
- "I spent quite some time looking at various paints to use for our home remodel project. After having dark wood paneling on the walls for 40+ years, it was time..."
- "I rolled my trash can out as the driver was pulling up to my home. I didn't get it out the night before as I usually do... life can tend..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."