I WILL NOT recommend this paint to ANYONE.I paid $158.00 for five gallons of this paint it don't roll like show on TV or paper.You can't pint in the day paint dry up in pan and gets thick coat on it.
I am so DISAPPOINTED in this paint.I would not of spent so dam much money on it I could understand it doing this but. I would take it back to the store if I would not of used it all ready.
I would like my money back.BAD PAINT.I WANT MY MONEY BACK.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Behr Paint Rebate
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "We put deckover on our deck two years ago . We were told it would last at least ten years . Our deck is ruined . we will have to..."
- "Like many others not pleased with the Deck Over product. Followed manufacturers instructions. Bubbled the very next day, especially in areas where the sun hit deck. Behr customer service did..."
- "I applied deckover to my deck apx 4 years ago and started to notice chipping and peeling within 2 years which has continued to get worse. I have re-applied..."
- "Purchased cocktail and end tables. After delivery noticed finish (stain) missing from one leg and a large crack running top to bottom of same piece. After numerous calls, emailed photos..."
- "Eff me. I only used this exp project place to post stories about us bikers doing a Colorado run. Nothing dodgy like few photos n stuff of bikes and..."
- "The Hostess white bread I got today looked decent, but contained a wretched stench of mold as soon as I opened the package. I checked the expiration date (which was..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."