17601 Bruce B Downs Blvd, Tampa, FL 33647, USA

I have a large concrete patio which had been painted 2 times over the passed 13 yrs. without any problems.

It was looking very worn from the Florida intense sun & rain so I decided to repaint. I researched & was sold on all of the positive claims that Behr made about their paint. I purchased paint at Home Depot & had it tinted a dark terra cotta color. The patio was thoroughly cleaned & pressure washed.

I chose to apply it in the winter months because it is dry & cool at this time of the year in Florida. The paint was applied to the patio& allowed to dry for 3 days before it was stepped on. Immediately after anything was placed on the patio it peeled off, flaked and is a complete MESS! The entire patio is covered in splotches of missing paint.

I am sick to death about this & do not know how to fix it. The rep at Behr said that I would need to have it all removed with a chemical paint remover. I find this NOT to be an option...

I do not want a massive amount of chemicals washed in to my back yard. At this point I do not know how to fix this!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Behr Paint.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments