Yeah said they ship me a gallon of paint in the mail I just laughed. Been a union carpenter for over 30 year I can tape and mud a wall and I can paint to.

Went thru almost 3 gallons of paint in a bedroom. Everybody please read what I’m saying right here. THERE’S NO SUCH THING AS PAINT AND PRIMER MIXED TOGHTER! If there was every professional painter in the country would use it!

Just wish I knew my someone in my family was buying this I would have stopped them. Save your money and buy Sherwin-Williams paint!

And better yet Behr told me to add water in the paint so I could smooth it out. Great customer service there!

Product or Service Mentioned: Behr Paint.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Behr paint does seem to have a love/hate relationship with its customers.They either sing its praises or scream about how bad it is. All I can tell you is that I have used Behr products on the inside and outside of my home and have never had a complaint.

I was a life long painting contractor who used mainly Benjamin Moore paints.

I find Behr to be at least its equal overall and certainly way less expensive. Sherwin Williams is priced so high I don't know why anyone buys it.

No kidding? After 30+ years of hearing that behr is complete crap I can't believe people flock to Home Depot to buy it.

The power of mind control.

Tell people enough times that a product is good and they will believe it. That's what behr is all about.

Behr Reviews