I usually read reviews, roll my eyes and assume that perhaps the person leaving the review didn’t use the product properly, especially when it comes to a big name product like Behr..

Now.... now I have egg on my face, because I truly wish I had listened to those reviews... you know, the negative ones...

I spent days, getting my deck ready, cleaning and painting it with behr's deck over product. I followed there instructions to the letter… because you know, I wasn’t going to be one of those negative reviews… but low and behold my deck lasted 3 months… yet, that’s right, for 3 months of summer and fall the deck looked amazing, I was so proud. But once the snow melted … much to my dismay…. The paint started to peel EVERYWHERE!!!!

Here I was thinking… what did I do wrong? So I started online and in less then 5min discovered that there is a class action lawsuit against this company and there product!!!! (not available in Canada) well, I thought to myself… that cant be a good sign… so I contacted Behr with my concern.. there answer “clean it off and do it again" LMFAO, NO CHANCE IN *** If you choose to ignore this warning, then please keep your containers, paint numbers and the receipt!! You will need it when you try to get your money back.

DON’T BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Behr Deckover Deck Paint.

Comments

this is what happens when people believe mass marketing companies like Behr. All of their products are substandard. All you are really paying for is the marketing.