I purchased 3 or 4 cans of deck paint for doing my deck which was made of treated wood. I painted for 3 hours 2x a day for 2 days (morning and evening) in late September/ early October, until the job was done.

I had closed my pool for the year, so there was little or no foot traffic. In May of this year I used my garden hose to wash my deck off before opening my pool. The pain began to "open up" exposing the wood. I contacted behr, got apologies and paint to "redo" my deck.

After filing I went back to finish cleaning and the paint came off in "sheets", some the size and dimensions of the 2x4's the deck was made from. I then used a power washer and 98% has come off.

Now I am faced with some scraping and redoing the deck sometime later this year. My problem is, what is going to keep this from happening after I reapply it later this year?

Product or Service Mentioned: Behr Deckover Deck Paint.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments

Nothing is going to help unless you stop using the behr products. They are NOT a high quality product.

Just high quality marketing. Do a little searching on the internet and stop believing the low brow marketing lies.