DeckOver was extremely hard to apply. Within two weeks it is showing white spots and can be scratched off.

When exposed to nightly dew, which is every night in Georgia, color oozes out and creates wet puddles. I'm horrified to learn that this stuff will cause the wood on my deck to rot from within. I'm a retired widow on a limited income and was stretching to even be able to buy this expensive product and hire someone to apply it. Now I am faced with losing my deck entirely.

If it is destroyed by DeckOver, I won't have the money to build a new deck. I have cried for days. I am hearing that neither Behr or Home Depot will stand behind their claims.

I know that lawsuits can take years, especially with a corporate giant like Home Depot. I am devastated.

Review about: Behr Premium Deckover Deck Paint.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I need the parts of my deck that were painted with DeckOver which is all of the sides, but not the flooring, to be torn down and replaced with new wood. This work should be done by a professional with costs to be paid by Home Depot and/or Behr..

Comments

And btw, what would you expect them to do? They're getting paid to sell you Behr.

What do you expect?

For them to tell you that the product they are getting paid to sell you sucks? Isn't going to happen.

There is a class action suit against Behr for the Deckover product. Check online or contact your attorney to get added to the lawsuit.