Palm Coast, Florida

I used behr high gloss interior paint for trim work in my house and it really sucked. I thought (like a dumb *** maybe they're other stuff might be better.

Checked home depot's reviews & bought Behr's house & fence stain for an outdoor project. I built planter boxes, trellis/lattice & benches, & I stained the wood prior to putting together, 2 coats, 24 hours between coats. This garbage peeled before I even got the wood out of the garage. Put my project together.

Stain is not durable at all. Can scratch it off with your fingernail. I touched up peeling areas. Then, 2 weeks later, it rained.

The wood is soaking wet & the peeling is worse. Ruined $200 worth of lumber. I couldn't understand how this *** got good reviews, until I tried to submit my own 1 star review. It was never published.

So, I started doing research & it turns out that this happens a lot, many other people have said home depot won't publish their 1 star reviews either.

See attached link & note lack of my 1 star review or any 1 star reviews. Seems to me that a class action suit is in order.

Product or Service Mentioned: Behr Paint.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Behr Cons: Very poor quality, End results.

Comments

I totally agree. I've had the same results with the product and the same lack of response from Behr.

I'm looking into a class action suit now. Enough is enough.