840 Industry Dr N, Algona, WA 98001, USA

It started peeling again just months later in May 2017. Horrible product that has ruined my deck. Never again will I use a Behr product. I just read where there was a class action law suit on this stuff.

Why has it been left on the market? I hired a contractor in 2014 to cover my deck and it peeled by 2016. I sanded the deck down to bare wood myself and repainted in 2016. It started peeling again just months later in May 2017.

I just read where there was a class action law suit on this stuff. Why has it been left on the market?

Product or Service Mentioned: Behr Deckover Deck Paint.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

• Very Bad Results
  • Deckover Peeling

Comments

Several class action lawsuits are in the works including California which filed on June 15 and Arizona which will soon follow.This stuff won't even stay on a deck in a dry, arid climate, let alone a humid climate like you have.

Call Behr's customer complaint department and demand action.Go to your home depot where you bought deck over and demand they do something as they are partnered up with Behr.

Call 800-466-3337 Option 7 and then 5, ask for Donny. Home Depot Corporate in Atlanta. Lay into him about this defective product.

Absolutely Deckover is the worst, still trying to scrape it off our deck. Horrible product!