I first applied Deck Over in May of 2014 after seeing this ad https://www.ispot.tv/ad/wAd_/behr-deckover-below-average-deck It was my exact situation. 3 years later I am still fighting with Behr and Home Depot as this stuff has peeled off my deck three times after application and 2 re-applications.

It also has let water seep under it and rotted out much of the wood. Behr says it "was not properly applied" and they are not responsible. 1/2 of the deck did not peel and you cant even get this stuff off. Same wood.

Same deck. Same application. The difference? The peeled sections were in the weather and the unpeeled sections were covered partially.

What good is a product that you can't let get sun, rain, snow, cold, hot or hailed on??? Watch social media for notifications on joining the class action plaintiffs and hopefully get some compensation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Behr Deckover Deck Paint.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: The deck has to be replaced completely plus refund for the product that ruined it and for my time and stress.

Comments