I submitted a Memorial Day Savings Behr paint rebate for $10.00. I have been tracking this rebate ever since with the message that it has been received and is being processed.

However, today when I checked, it stated that there are no details. I went on an online chat and was told I needed to send in the receipt all over again. I have no idea where that receipt is and, after 2 months, do not feel I need to spend additional time and effort locating it. If I would have known that Behr didn't have my receipt, I have been to the HD at least 30 times since Memorial Day, I would have gladly gotten the required information.

Since Behr's rebate site kept telling me my rebate was being processed, I didn't see the reason to seek assistance from HD. I did call the manager at HD this morning and he is making this right. However, this is not HD's mistake, it is Behr's.

I'm disgusted that you promote your product with the lure of rebates and then fail to follow through with them. I will certainly keep this incident in mind the next time I need paint.

Product or Service Mentioned: Behr Rebate.

Comments

Same thing happen to me

This is exactly why they have rebates in the first place instead of just giving a lower price. There are hundreds of ways they can get away with not paying a rebate. I wish people would wise up to this.

beverly t
@Anonymous

that is the first time I have messed with a rebate, so, Behr ended up cheating me out of 30.00 bucks!!

Behr Reviews