My deck surrounds my entire home and this is what I have to look at after using this paint.I feel totally sick.
This paint cost us a lot of money. I can't afford to replace it and it seems to be sucking the life out of the wood. It's cracking when you walk on it along with peeling, bubbling and shredding. I can't believe what a mess I have going on.
I see so many bad reviews on this paint.
I was wondering if anyone else was able to get your deck's fixed or repaired?
I was so excited when it was first painted but I can tell you that within only one season I saw chipping, then peeling and now this.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Looked good when first applied
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "This paint is TERRIBLE. For as much as it cost me to do a 1200 Sq ft deck it peels and cracks before I get to my 2nd summer with..."
- "I spent quite some time looking at various paints to use for our home remodel project. After having dark wood paneling on the walls for 40+ years, it was time..."
- "We put deckover on our deck two years ago . We were told it would last at least ten years . Our deck is ruined . we will have to..."
- "My poor son! He's devastated. He was offered a "free fix"...but all that will do is make him bald. So angry. ..."
- "According to the St of WA Office of Insurance Commissioner Mike Kreidler: Even though the NYL policy did not provide a minimum guaranteed fixed interest rate, it..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."