My deck surrounds my entire home and this is what I have to look at after using this paint.I feel totally sick.
This paint cost us a lot of money. I can't afford to replace it and it seems to be sucking the life out of the wood. It's cracking when you walk on it along with peeling, bubbling and shredding. I can't believe what a mess I have going on.
I see so many bad reviews on this paint.
I was wondering if anyone else was able to get your deck's fixed or repaired?
I was so excited when it was first painted but I can tell you that within only one season I saw chipping, then peeling and now this.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Looked good when first applied
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought your product mid summer of last year ,always heard good things about it was really happy with the look neighbors complemented on it, then this spring it is..."
- "My contractor/painter has used "paint and prime" paint in 3 different homes after the door frames and closets were built with pine wood that had some knots in the wood(also..."
- "Used Deckover in Spring 2015 to cover older clean cedar and 2 year old cedar deck floor. With in 9 months the peeling wood was everywhere in huge sheets. My..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "According to the St of WA Office of Insurance Commissioner Mike Kreidler: Even though the NYL policy did not provide a minimum guaranteed fixed interest rate, it..."
- "My poor son! He's devastated. He was offered a "free fix"...but all that will do is make him bald. So angry. ..."