My deck surrounds my entire home and this is what I have to look at after using this paint.I feel totally sick.
This paint cost us a lot of money. I can't afford to replace it and it seems to be sucking the life out of the wood. It's cracking when you walk on it along with peeling, bubbling and shredding. I can't believe what a mess I have going on.
I see so many bad reviews on this paint.
I was wondering if anyone else was able to get your deck's fixed or repaired?
I was so excited when it was first painted but I can tell you that within only one season I saw chipping, then peeling and now this.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Looked good when first applied
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "I spent quite some time looking at various paints to use for our home remodel project. After having dark wood paneling on the walls for 40+ years, it was time..."
- "A year ago this past April 2015 I built a six-sided polygon deck from Pressure Treated deck boards. The total size is roughly 300 sq feet. This deck cost about..."
- "One year ago I used Behr Deck paint to finish off my deck, and this is what it looks one year later. Very disappointing. ..."
- "My poor son! He's devastated. He was offered a "free fix"...but all that will do is make him bald. So angry. ..."
- "According to the St of WA Office of Insurance Commissioner Mike Kreidler: Even though the NYL policy did not provide a minimum guaranteed fixed interest rate, it..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "Extremely disappointed with Jerome's oops proof! Can not believe they way they handle their customers. I purchased a dinning table set and when you file a claim only..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."