100% full Resolved

My deck surrounds my entire home and this is what I have to look at after using this paint.I feel totally sick.

This paint cost us a lot of money. I can't afford to replace it and it seems to be sucking the life out of the wood. It's cracking when you walk on it along with peeling, bubbling and shredding. I can't believe what a mess I have going on.

I see so many bad reviews on this paint.

I was wondering if anyone else was able to get your deck's fixed or repaired?

I was so excited when it was first painted but I can tell you that within only one season I saw chipping, then peeling and now this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with looked good when first applied. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of behr deckover deck paint and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1200. Behr needs to "i want it repainted or replaced. the wood is ruined now" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned behr deckover deck paint in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Behr.

Had an Experience with Behr?

Comments

Behr Porch and Patio is the worst Behr "Peeled after 6 months.All prep was performed prior to coating on concrete pad.The product did not even last 1 winter in Ohio..." Read more Do Not Buy Behr Concrete & Patio Paint!! Behr "I have a large concrete patio which had been painted 2 times over the passed 13 yrs. without any problems. It was looking very worn from the Florida intense sun..." Read more BEHR Deckover Behr "We were excited to use the deceiver to give color to our deck, protect the wood, prevent any splinters and give texture for walking on (as opposed to painting the..." Read more Behr Paint Review from Louisville, Kentucky Behr "We used behr restore on our deck in the summer of 2015. Now the deck is peeling and chipping off. Our one beautiful deck that we enterained on is horrible..." Read more The NFL lost Another Customer Nfl "What the players are doing is shameful. Disrespecting the flag and the people who fought for freedom is absolutely despicable. If you have a complaint, a problem, an issue etc,..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more