Hamilton, Ontario

Used it on two interior doors that were painted with the same low lustre sheen. Seven coats of this *** in white and the light grey is still not covered.

It just seems to spread apart and not stick. When my fingernail touches the door when I turn the door handle, the paint and primer coat just scraps off. This is total garbage. Big waste of money and time.

Now I have to either replace both the doors and the trim or else take them off and sand them down. I will never buy another product made from this company. I also had a bad experience with a gallon of primer made by them.

I prime red the drywall in my garage and it splattered so bad while rolling it on, even though there was minimal paint on the roller, the concrete floor is basically white with splatter as well as everything in the garage. Low budget *** with a high price tag!

Product or Service Mentioned: Behr Paint.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Derick Edwards

Primed a ceiling with 3 coats of this *** and it's still looks beige. 1st time and last time using Behr. Then again can't expect too much from the Home Depot...AKA Home Improvement dollar store.

Not only is the paint terrible, but they don't honor their lifetime guarantee. They are nasty to deal with and deny it is their paint. They have caused customers thousands of dollars and they just don't care.

yup. You nailed it.

*** in a can. But their marketing is top notch you gotta admit.